There are no mutants, three-headed horses and giant wolves in Chernobyl. Most of these stories are fiction. But still we recommend you to go and look for yourself:)
Meeting with the guide at the airport/train station.
Transfer to Chernobyl.
During the tour to Chernobyl and Chernobyl NPP, you will see sarcophagus over the 4-th reactor, “ghost town” Pripyat, and “The Red Forest” in the zone of alienation. Today, the radiation levels here are equal to the summer levels in Kyiv, so you will not be able to get a dangerous radiation exposure during your visit. Also, you will have an opportunity to feed 3-meters catfishes! We recommend to take some bread.
Itinerary: Chernobyl area.
- Meeting with the guide in Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, the thirty-kilometer zone at the Dityatki checkpoint. Documents, transport and luggage control.
- A short course on safety and behavior in the radiation-hazardous areas, instructions how to use protection frame during the excursion in Chernobyl.
- A photo stop near the memorial “People, who saved the world” dedicated to the courageous firemen of Chernobyl.
- A visit to the State Agency “Chernobyl Interinform” office. It provides the most complete and transparent data about the remediation of the Zone, the most dangerous places, machines, cemeteries. Scientists’ opinions and their plans for the future of the Zone.
- Visit to the Zone through checkpoint “Leliv”. You will be impressed by the neat embankments on the sides of the road, the signs with a red trefoil in a yellow triangle. Hazard! These are places of conservation of radioactive wastes and even entire villages.
- Photo-stop near the 4th reactor of the Chernobyl NPP. The main site of the Zone.
Trip to Pripyat that became a true “ghost-town”. After the Chernobyl disaster all the 50 000 of its inhabitants left their homes forever within 24 hours. It is a strange place, that sends shivers down the spine. The spirit of Soviet times is conserved here as well as the reactor. You will see the emblems, inscriptions and signs of the period, old phone booths and other things from 80s USSR. The amusement park is plain creepy. There is a Ferris wheel, scheduled to open on 1st May 1986 bringing joy to the children of Chernobyl.
Safe and ecofriendly lunch, products are pre-tested by a dosimeter.
Radiation control at the checkpoint.
To organize the excursion to Chornobyl, we need the following information at least 10 days prior to the date:
NOTE: this tour is strictly 18+.
Individual tour at any date you like is also possible almost in any language (booked at least 2 weeks prior to the date).
|Size of the group||Price per person|
|Scheduled group tour||from 69 € per person|
|Private tour for 1||366 € per person|
|Private tour for 2||203 € per person|
|Private tour for 3||164 € per person|
|Private tour for 4||134 € per person|
|Price includes:||Price doesn’t include:|